American Restoration: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13Brand New Episode Tuesday 4th June 10:31pm EDT - History
- Season 4 Episode 12: Un-Predicta-ble
a 1950s Predicta TV is brought in for an update; a late 1800s barber-shop towel steamer; Rick asks Tyler and Brettly to create a TV ad.Brand New Episode Tuesday 4th June 10:00pm EDT - History
- Season 4 Episode 11: Billy Joel: A Matter of Rust
The team performs a restoration for Billy Joel; Rick sends Ron, Tyler and Brettly out on a picking competition; a walk-behind tractor is brought into the shop.Brand New Episode Tuesday 28th May 10:00pm EDT - History
- Season 4 Episode 9: Iron Men
A 1937 iron lung is brought into the shop for a restoration; a prank war breaks out after Ron gives Tyler lip; Brettly brings in a big haul after his first solo picking trip.Tuesday 28th May 11:02pm EDT - History
- Season 4 Episode 9: Golf Ball and Chain
A 1920s chainsaw is brought in for a restoration; a customer brings in a unique slot machine that dispenses golf balls instead of coins.Tuesday 28th May 11:32pm EDT - History
- Season 4 Episode 8: Bimbo and the Beasts
A toy 1950s Ferrari Bimbo racecar is brought into the shop; Ron, Tyler and Brettly find a rare safe, a nickelodeon and a cigar dispensing slot machine.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Pests and Pins
A 1950s bowling equipment vending machine is brought into the shop; a 1900s antique copper pest sprayer.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Sand Hassle
A 1920s floor sander is brought in; an antique apple vending machine is shipped to the shop.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Atomic Restoration
Rick restores a 1940s high-school electric scoreboard; an atomic age uranium detector.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Mixed Signals
A 1920s wig wag train signal is brought in; Kelly plans a car show at the shop; Rick challenges the crew to find the baddest ride for a mystery prize.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Harleys and Horsies
A hacked up 1970s Harley-Davidson golf cart is dropped off at the shop; a vintage 1950s toy horse pedal cart.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Photo Finish
The crew shoots for a picture perfect restoration of a rare 1930s photo booth; Rick sends his team to the Rose Bowl flea market.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Vacuum Daze
A beat up 1950s Bevador beverage cooler is brought in for a fix-up; a rare 1940s Rexair vacuum.
American Restoration: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 47: Bear Down
A 'Shoot the Bear' arcade game needs work; Kowboy and Rick clash over the shop's uniforms.Tuesday 28th May 10:00am EDT - History
- Season 3 Episode 46: Escorter Service
An 'Escorter' from the 1964 World's Fair needs a restoration; antique tool sharpener from the Boneyard.
- Season 3 Episode 45: Employee of the Month
A late 1800s Penny Farthing bicycle is delivered to the shop needing a major restoration; Rick implements an employee of the month award; the guys work on a 1930s parlour stove.
- Season 3 Episode 44: Stolen Memories
A customer agrees to pay $9500 to restore a 1959 coin operated Western Express amusement ride; a client steals his wife's treasured 1960s Murray tricycle; a rare apple vending machine from the 1930s.
- Season 3 Episode 43: One Horse Open Sleigh
An antique horse drawn sleigh is brought to the shop needing a complete transformation for the holidays; Rick Harrison's Christmas party; Big Mike comes by with a 1930s Dixie Cup dispenser.
- Season 3 Episode 42: Clueless
A vintage scooter is shipped to the shop for a complete restoration; a dentist stops by with his 1920s x-ray machine.
- Season 3 Episode 41: Bombshell
Wheelchair made from B-17 bomber pieces; Kelly's risque photo shoot.
- Season 3 Episode 40: Break In
An amusement park ride is restored; a heavily damaged safe could hold hidden treasures.
- Season 3 Episode 39: Call the Count
A 1960s Pak Trak hunting scooter is brought to the shop; Rick calls Danny The Count to check out the unique dirt mobile; Kelly purchases a classic Mosrite guitar for Brettly's birthday.
- Season 3 Episode 38: Harrison's Vendorlator
Rick Harrison brings in his unique soda dispenser; a neon sign with historical significance is restored.Tuesday 28th May 10:30am EDT - History
- Season 3 Episode 37: Nut Job
A client agrees to a $10,000 restoration of his early 1900s peanut roaster; Ron and Tyler go digging for gold in a California picker's backyard; Ron buys a vintage English taxi.
- Season 3 Episode 36: Planes and Flames
Rick is contacted by Nellis Air Force Base to restore their replica of an F-105 fighter jet; Tyler's skills are challenged when a unique Buffalo Forge Grill is brought into the shop.
- Season 3 Episode 35: Busted Beemer
A customer brings by a disassembled 1959 BMW motorcycle with a side car for Rick to restore; the guys work on an antique pencil dispenser that will be auctioned off for a special cause; Rick is visited by a picker who has some unique items for sale.
- Season 3 Episode 34: Hammered
A 1940s Hi-Striker carnival game is dropped off for restoration; the guys hammer away at fixing up a handmade nail gun from the 1800s.
- Season 3 Episode 33: Pimp Chum's Ride
Chumley from 'Pawn Stars' comes into the shop with a 1950s Murray pedal car and a specific vision for how he wants it restored; the crew works to fix up a 1965 Honda Superhawk that hasn't run since the 1980s.
- Season 3 Episode 32: Prank War
Rick restores a basketball arcade game from the 1950s; a disagreement between Tyler and Ron escalates into an all-out prank war; Rick and the team are challenged by a client to make an antique barber chair resemble his Shelby Cobra.
- Season 3 Episode 31: Soda Jerks
Rick agrees to a $10,000 restoration of a 1950s soda fountain; the guys revive a vintage phone booth; Kelly challenges Rick to spend some time away from the shop.
- Season 3 Episode 30: Right Here, Rum Now
Sammy Hagar hires Rick to restore a vintage refrigerator into a rum dispenser; a horse-themed slot machine that has been dropped and no longer works.
- Season 3 Episode 29: Phony Baloney
Rick and the crew work to restore a miniature Model T; a fire fighter brings in a vintage 1930s forest field service phone.
- Season 3 Episode 28: Strong Arm
A 1950's arm-wrestling game; washing machine from the 1930's.
- Season 3 Episode 27: Big Boom
A 1900s signal cannon is brought into the shop; the shop attempts to hold their first auction; 1950s Italian folding bicycle.
- Season 3 Episode 26: Saddle Up!
Rick challenges a potential employee to restore a 1950s motor scooter, with a job in the workshop on offer if he succeeds
- Season 3 Episode 25: Down & Dirty
Ron and Tyler make plans for Rick's stag night, and the team restore a three-wheeled all-terrain vehicle
- Season 3 Episode 24: Feel the Heat
An antique three-wheeled cart with no identification is brought into the shop; a client trucks in a massive 1920s stove.
- Season 3 Episode 23: Train Trouble
The guys restore a police phone box from New York, and Tyler brings a 1947 railway maintenance vehicle into the shop, but underestimates how much it will cost to repair
- Season 3 Episode 22: Dirt Bike Duels
Rick cannot refuse when a stock car racer asks him to repair a 1970s motorcycle, but may have taken on more than he can handle
- Season 3 Episode 21: Sticky Fingers
The clock is running for Rick on a 1950s taximeter; Brettly oversees the restoration of a 1800s Zeno gum vending machine.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Motor Mayhem
Rick restores a recently picked 1800s coffee grinder for a client who spots it in the boneyard; a collectible 1930s fishing boat motor.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Cannonball Safe
Rick and his guys restore a colossal 1920s cannonball safe; the shop freshens up some vintage farm tools.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Treats & Feet
Rick and the team restore a 1920s radio and make a deal to repair an ice-cream seller's bicycle from the 1940s
- Season 3 Episode 17: Restoration Rivalry
Rick and Tyler kick off a restoration race after a pair of vintage scooters are brought into the shop; a 1940s candy vending machine.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Hot & Salty
Rick and his crew restore a 1960s popcorn machine; a client brings in an antique Michelin Man air compressor.
- Season 3 Episode 15: King of Signs
With Rick away from the shop, Ron takes matters into his own hands when a 1900s love tester is brought in; a weather worn 1950s casino billboard is brought into the shop.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Blast Off!
A 1960s rocket-slide is brought into the shop piece by giant piece; the shop outfits a 1930s pump with a coin counter that doesn't fit.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Tyler's Promotion
Rick and the team restore a gramophone from the 1920s and a 1915 cement gun that they discover was once put to a very different use
- Season 3 Episode 12: Pump & Gun
Ron and Tyler discover a rusty pump that could be worth a fortune if properly restored - but first they need to persuade the owner to part with it
- Season 3 Episode 11: Tall Order
A client lugs in a 1930s Pep Boys marquee to the shop; the crew overhauls a 1948 Coca Cola machine destroyed by Hurricane Irene.
- Season 3 Episode 10: The Big Bang
The team fixes up a 19th-century cannon and a 1960s slot machine from a hotel casino
- Season 3 Episode 9: Top Dog
Rick works on a 1940s dog-tag maker, and the team restores a toy horse from the 1950s to its former glory
- Season 3 Episode 8: Cold Cuts
A 1900s meat slicer and a 1950s stamp vending machine challenge Rick and his crew.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Bumper Balls
Rick works his magic on a vintage Italian bumper car from an antiques shop, while the team repairs a 1970s toy tractor
- Season 3 Episode 6: The Big Move
Rick takes on the challenge of restoring a weighing machine from the 1900s, while the team also tackles a 1930s baby walker
- Season 3 Episode 5: Buck Wild
Rick and Ron agree to revive a vintage mechanical bull; a client drops in with a 1940's Pepsi Gullwing cooler.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Slick Pick
Rick and his brother pick up two 1950's service station showpieces; a client carries in a turn-of-the-century Edison film projector.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Double Trouble
Rick Dale examines a 100-year-old mutoscope, while his brother and his son take an interest in a tandem they spot in a client's house
- Season 3 Episode 2: Pain in the Gas
A client petitions for a pair of 1920's visible gas pumps; the shop goes all in on a 1930's horse gambling wheel.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Ridin' Route 66
Rick and his brother Ron stumble across a 1950s Wurlizter jukebox; Tyler is challenged to restore a 1940s chocolate bar vending machine for a local picker.
American Restoration: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 26: Bikes & Barbecues
Rick Dale and his team transform a 1940s Japanese Maruishi bicycle and a vintage Chiclet sweet vending machine
- Season 2 Episode 25: Keep on Trucking
Brettly oversees the difficult restoration of a 1965 truck, while Ron and Tyler work on a peep show machine from the 1940s
- Season 2 Episode 24: Milking It
Ron and Tyler work on restoring a vending machine, while the rest of the team take on two children's handcar trains
- Season 2 Episode 23: Smoking Hot
An 1881 potbelly stove whips into the shop; the guys are challenged to restore a 1940s children's Irish mail cart.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Surfing the Strip
Rick Dale and the team must restore a 1900s chemical cart on a tight budget, as well as fixing up a motorised surfboard from the 1940s
- Season 2 Episode 21: Tractors & Trucks
Rick and the team salvage a tractor built in 1954, and take up a challenge to repair an air-brake tester for trains
- Season 2 Episode 20: Cold War Cruisin'
Rick and his team restore a 1662 scooter, and a mini oil tanker from the 1930s in dire need of repair
- Season 2 Episode 19: MIssile Impossible
The Pawn Stars bring in a 1950s atomic missile pedal car; a client brings in a 1930s fare box, once used on public transportation.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Wheel & Deal
Rick Dale and the team take on one of their biggest challenges when they repair a rusty horse-drawn fuel delivery wagon
- Season 2 Episode 17: Close Shave
Rick finds a beat-up WWII-era Koken barber chair; a client brings in an extremely rare 1950s Coca-Cola cooler.Tuesday 28th May 9:00am EDT - History
- Season 2 Episode 16: American Hero
Rick and his team examines a helicopter gunner's helmet from the Vietnam War and a 1940s vending machine
- Season 2 Episode 15: Suds and Duds
The team repairs a 1967 dirt-road motorbike, while Tyler and Rick restore an airline flight sign
- Season 2 Episode 14: Batter Up
A 1940's baseball batting game flies into the shop; the crew tackles a tarnished 1920s tire changer.
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Pick, the Pawn & the Polish
Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz from American Pickers bring in the car to be fixed up by Rick Dale and his American Restoration team, but are not prepared for how much work it needs
- Season 2 Episode 12: Rusted and Busted
A 1960s coin-operated motorcycle roars into the shop; a client brings in a 1950s bumper car.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Special Delivery
Rick gives a 1967 motorbike an overhaul, but finds refurbishing a 1940s mailbox is not as straightforward as he expected
- Season 2 Episode 10: Anchors Away
A 1952 powerboat ride splashes into the shop; Rick tackles a 1940s child's tricycle for a Las Vegas museum.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Grippin' Mad
Rick and his team strong-arm a powerful penny arcade strength tester from the 1940's; a client brings in a small gum and cigarette-vending slot machine from the 1930's;
- Season 2 Episode 8: Secret Fan
Rick is delighted when a go-kart is brought in to be restored, while Tyler gets carried away in his eagerness to impress his father
- Season 2 Episode 7: Hot & Cold
Rick's son comes across a 1950's coffee vending machine; Rick is challenged with a 1930's Montgomery Ward refrigerator.Tuesday 28th May 9:30am EDT - History
- Season 2 Episode 6: Apples and X-Rays
The team has a chance to restore a rare department store x-ray machine from the 1940s that was used to fit shoes; a first grade teacher brings in a mechanical apple corer and peeler from the 1880s.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Rev'd Up
A client brings in a rare British motorcycle from the 1950's; the team puts in their two cents on a 1940's Accurate Weight penny scale.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Suck Up
Rick and his team attempt to service an antique railroad vacuum; a client requests a retro restoration of his childhood red wagon.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Duck and Cover
Rick visits a Las Vegas museum to restore a 1950s air raid siren, and the team also tries to refurbish a nickel-plated till from the 1900s
- Season 2 Episode 2: Pumped Up
Rick and his brother take a road trip to find some beat-up antiques; Rick auctions off a 1920's gas pump.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Knockout
Rick and the team restore an early 1900s strength-testing punch bag game, before transforming an antique safe
American Restoration: Season 1 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 8: Safe Keeping
The team tries to unlock the potential of an antique safe, but cracking the code proves difficult, and a 1950s sweet machine is in need of transformation
- Season 1 Episode 7: Jackpot
Rick Wade and the team gamble on returning a Prohibition-era slot machine back to its former glories, and restore a 1930s Pepsi cooler.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Space Kowboy
Rick and the team are on a space mission as they attempt to restore a 1960s Nasa helmet, and a rusty gas cart is in need of transformation
- Season 1 Episode 5: Cooler Kings
Rick plans to convert a 1950s Coke cooler into a hot-dog grill; the Pawn Stars come by with a broken-down barbers pole.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Buttered Up
Rick Wade restores a toy train, but has to overcome some obstacles to keep the project on track, and a 1948 popcorn machine is in need of transformationTuesday 28th May 8:30am EDT - History
- Season 1 Episode 3: Lights Out
Rick must restore a local magician's street lamp after a Vegas windstorm; Rick's son Tyler gets a tough lesson in business after giving a price estimate on a 1930's Eco-Tire Meter.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Ice Cold
Rick's team attempts to restore an antique Hershey's dispenser from the 1940's; the team tries to fix up a 1950's Kelvinator Fridge.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Hopalong Rick
Rick attempts to restore a 1960's three-wheeled Marketeer Golf Cart for the Pawn Stars; a customer drops off an extremely rare Hopalong Cassidy bicycle from the 1950's.Tuesday 28th May 8:00am EDT - History