All of Us: Season 4 (2006 - 2007)
- Season 4 Episode 22: The Wedding Singers
Neesee and Robert make an important decision about having a second child. Last in series, starring Duane Martin and Lisa Raye
- Season 4 Episode 21: She Blinded Me With Science
Robert learns Neesee's plans to visit a sperm bank to have a baby; Michelle (Toni Trucks) goes to the sperm bank with Neesee to lend support.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Sins of the Father
Robert starts to spend time with a single mother and her son; Dirk asks Neesee to help him comfort Courtney.
- Season 4 Episode 19: Everything Happens for a Reason
Dirk sues Robert when he believes he was wrongfully terminated; Neesee reveals to Ben that she orchestrated their meeting.
- Season 4 Episode 18: The Boy Is Mine
Robert begins spending time with the man Neesee has started dating after Dirk refuses to speak to him. Duane Martin and Lisa Raye star
- Season 4 Episode 17: It Was Fun While It Lasted
Neesee visits a fertiliy clinic after realising she wants another child, while tensions mount between Robert and Dirk. Duane Martin and Lisa Raye star
- Season 4 Episode 16: He's Got Game
Robert attends a college reunion that leads to an old feud resurfacing when Neesee connects with his former rival. Duane Martin and Lisa Raye star
- Season 4 Episode 15: Another Episode of All of Us
Bobby tries to steal a pair of sneakers to fit in with the cool kids; Neesee reluctantly agrees to help care for her neighbor's newborn niece.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Artificial Intelligence
Bobby finds himself in the gifted-students program after cheating on his aptitude test; Neesee's new neighbor sets her up on a date with a guy who has a weird fetish.
- Season 4 Episode 13: An All of Us Joint ... Custody Episode
Bobby does not share Robert and Neesee's excitement about the completion of the new condo, while Courtney gets a temporary job as Dirk's assistant. Duane Martin and Lisa Raye star
- Season 4 Episode 12: The B-R-E-A-K-U-P
Neesee decides to keep an open mind about dating - until Robert's short colleague asks her on a date. Duane Martin and Lisa Raye star
- Season 4 Episode 11: Let's Go Bobby, Let's Go!
Robert and Neesee are delighted to learn Bobby has taken an interest in sport - until they discover he has joined the cheerleading squad
- Season 4 Episode 10: Everybody Loves Rain Man
When Bobby is ungrateful for his Christmas presents, his parents punish him with a trip to a homeless shelter where he befriends another boy
- Season 4 Episode 9: Crime and Maybe Some Punishment
Robert stops Bobby from attending a field trip when he is disrespectful to Dirk - until Neesee disagrees with his judgement. Meanwhile, Courtney brings her boyfriend home
- Season 4 Episode 8: My Two Dads
Robert discovers his biological father is gay so attempts to keep the man's identity a secret - until he invites himself to Thanksgiving dinner with his partner
- Season 4 Episode 7: Like Father, Like Son ... Like Hell!
Robert and his sister (guest star Tisha Campbell-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin) learn the man who raised them is not Robert's biological father, prompting Dirk and Robert to begin a search.
- Season 4 Episode 6: The Courtship of Robert's Father
Robert and his sister (Tisha Campbell-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin) prepare for their father's 60th birthday celebration; Neesee helps Courtney prepare for the school dance.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Pretty Woman
Dirk reveals a secret about the woman Robert is dating - leaving him wondering whether to carry on with the relationship, while Bobby befriends an unpopular girl at school. Sitcom starring Duane Martin, Khamani Griffin and Tony Rock
- Season 4 Episode 4: Love Do Cost a Thing
Robert is snatched up by a mystery woman at a charity bachelor auction, while Neesee wins a date with a doctor, but Dirk has no success. Duane Martin stars
- Season 4 Episode 3: Police ... Open Up
Robert is arrested when he takes Bobby to the police station to teach him a lesson. Duane Martin stars
- Season 4 Episode 2: Trojan Condo
Neesee finds a new condo to move into, but it is still under construction; Robert and Neesee help get Courtney (Laivan Greene) into Bobby's school.
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Hair Down There
Robert discovers a letter he wrote for Neesee four years earlier, Dirk's daughter Courtney arrives to stay with him, and Bobby needs puberty explaining. Duane Martin stars
All of Us: Season 3 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 3 Episode 22: Carmen's Karma
Enlightened by a trip to India, Robert's sister, Carmen (Tisha Campbell-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin), returns to make up for past mistakes.
- Season 3 Episode 21: Surprise Surprise : Part Two
Robert gets a reality check when he meets the father of his young girlfriend; Beverly (Vivica A. Fox) urges Dirk to bond with his newly discovered daughter.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Surprise Surprise : Part One
Feeling old, Robert tries youthful things like acquiring a motorcycle and dating a young college student; a shocking secret is revealed.
- Season 3 Episode 19: The N Word
Little Bobby blurts out a racist word in the middle of his birthday party, causing debate among the adults.
- Season 3 Episode 18: He's Gotta Have It
Robert accepts a date with a clingy producer but finds her difficult to let down when Andrea reveals she wants to have a serious relationship, and Neesee goes on a fishing trip with Bobby
- Season 3 Episode 17: Domo Arigato, Mr Roberto
Robert puts his father and son relationship to the test when he starts dating Bobby's new karate teacher
- Season 3 Episode 16: Pass the Peas
A prominent food critic causes Robert to reconsider his partnership with Neesee, and Bobby gets Dirk into trouble by making prank phone calls
- Season 3 Episode 15: Don't It Make My Brownies Blue
When Neesee borrows Robert's new assistant, Kenny, without his permission, it triggers an escalating feud between the former spouses.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Robert and Neesee Get Real
Dirk's therapist girlfriend causes Robert and Neesee to re-examine their feelings for one another when she comments that they still act as though they are in love
- Season 3 Episode 13: Trying to Love Two (Ain't Easy To Do)
Robert's sister (Tisha Campbell-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin) questions his living arrangements and restaurant partnership with Neesee.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Neesee's Grave Plot
Robert asks Neesee to pretend they are still married for the benefit of his dying aunt, whom he never told about their divorce.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Who Took the Merry Out of Christmas?
Robert convinces Neesee - against her better judgement - to let her ex-criminal brother Vonte visit over Christmas, and tries to change Dirk's feelings about the holiday
- Season 3 Episode 10: Creeping With The Enemy
When one of Neesee's friends comes to visit, an open feud between her and Robert develops into a secret romance, and Turtle tries to recruit for his low-budget western movie
- Season 3 Episode 9: Legal Affairs - Part Two
Part two of two. Robert finds himself caught in the middle of Neesee's affair when both her man and his wife pay him a visit. Dirk and Jonelle prepare to try for a baby
- Season 3 Episode 8: Legal Affairs - Part One
Part one of two. Robert discovers that Neesee is dating her business lawyer - even though he is a married man. Meanwhile, Dirk convinces Jonelle to have his child despite their separation
- Season 3 Episode 7: The Spy Who Smoked Me
Robert discovers that Neesee has started smoking again but his attempts to get her to quit only lead him to pick up the habit himself. Meanwhile, Dirk starts dating Amanda
- Season 3 Episode 6: School Colours
After visiting a prestiguous all-white school, Bobby Jnr decides he wants to change his skin colour, leading Robert and Neesee to teach their son why he should be proud to be black. Meanwhile, Dirk starts going to a personal trainer after being told he is too skinny. Guest starring Congresswoman Maxine Waters as herself
- Season 3 Episode 5: Divorce Means Never Having To Say You're Sorry
Robert and Neesee realise their constant arguing is affecting Bobby Jr, so they decide to attend couples therapy, Meanwhile Dirk, uses the child to help him meet women
- Season 3 Episode 4: Love at First Type
Robert and Neesee try their hand at Internet dating, but are both surprised when they come to meet their matches in person. Dirk seeks advice from six-year-old Bobby Jnr
- Season 3 Episode 3: Kiss, Kiss, Pass
Robert starts seeing a woman he met in a club but is disheartened when he discovers she once dated Dirk. Meanwhile, Neesee and Robert teach Bobby Jr about the tooth fairy. Guest starring Anna Nicole Smith
- Season 3 Episode 2: If You Can't Stand The Heat
Sick of living with his ex-wife again, Robert pushes Neesee into moving out and taking a chance on a new apartment when she receives some insurance money. Meanwhile, Dirk gets a huge case of stage fright during the filming of their new talk show
- Season 3 Episode 1: Starting Over
Following his break up with Tia and losing his job, Robert's attempts to get his life back on track are hindered when ex-wife Neesee's apartment burns down and she is forced to move in with him. Meanwhile, Dirk tries to convince him into going to a meeting to pitch a new talk show
All of Us: Season 2 (2004 - 2005)
- Season 2 Episode 22: He-Male Trouble
Robert faces a major career decision while Tia learns something life-altering; Neely is not sure she wants to take her relationship with Rusty to the next level.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Sail On
When Robert accepts an offer from his boss to pay for his wedding and for the right to televise it, Tia regrets the decision when advertising and promotions overshadow the bride and groom.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Hollywood Swinging
When Robert starts to get some attention as a correspondent for 'Entertainment Tonight,' his status and swelling ego begin to wear on his friends.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Baby Got (Flash) Back
Dirk's opinions about marriage prompt Robert and Tia to consider their forthcoming wedding, and how it will affect Neesee and Bobby
- Season 2 Episode 18: Passing the Test
While celebrating Neesee's birthday at her apartment, Robert and Tia find a pregnancy test and believe Neesee is pregnant.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Movin' On Up
When Robert finds himself unable to handle working on two shows at once, he is forced to choose between 'Mr. L.A.' and 'Entertainment Tonight.'
- Season 2 Episode 16: So I Creep
Robert gets a job on 'Entertainment Tonight' and insists that Dirk be his producer, but when he criticizes the stories they give Robert, Dirk quits.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Handle Your Business
Robert and Tia become embroiled in Jonelle and Dirk's messy break-up, while Neesee finds herself challenged at a school fundraising event
- Season 2 Episode 14: Not So Wonderful News
Robert's romantic New York weekend with Tia goes awry when his interview with Serena Williams keeps getting rescheduled by her wacky assistant.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Focus
Robert refuses to accept Bobby has attention deficit disorder and tries to help him concentrate without professional help
- Season 2 Episode 12: Get Me to the Church on Time
Frankie (Mase), an old friend, returns to town as a minister, causing Robert and Neesee to re-evaluate their lives and make some changes.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Liar, Liar
Bobby tells a lie, prompting Robert, Neesee and Tia to think of different ways to deal with the situation
- Season 2 Episode 10: Home for Christmas?
A snowstorm forces Robert off the road on his way to an interview in New York and jeopardizes his chances of spending Christmas with Bobby and Tia.
- Season 2 Episode 9: The Return of Mars Blackmon
Robert coaches a game in which he is forced to deal with a boisterous heckling father, but he turns the other cheek in order to teach Bobby a lesson.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Parents Just Don't Understand
Tia's father flirts with Neesee's mother at Thanksgiving, though she obviously lacks interest in him
- Season 2 Episode 7: Basket Cases
Neesee invites the gang to luxury box seats at a basketball game, but panic sets in when Bobby disappears.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Why Do Fools Fall Back in Love?
Robert and Neesee go on a dinner date to discuss whether they should give their failed relationship another try
- Season 2 Episode 5: Let's Stay Together
Robert makes a confession that threatens his chances of getting back together with Tia. Domestic comedy, starring Duane Martin
- Season 2 Episode 4: In Through the Out Door
Rick reveals a less appealing side of his character, prompting Tia to realise how much she misses Robert. Domestic comedy, starring Duane Martin as an entertainment reporter for an American television station
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Kiss Off
Tia finds that Robert is dating again, and responds by asking flirtatious fireman Rick out to dinner. Domestic comedy, starring Duane Martin as an entertainment reporter for an American television station
- Season 2 Episode 2: Return of the Mack
Robert is depressed over his relationship problems, and discovers his moods are affecting his son. Meanwhile, Tia has already caught the eye of another man. Domestic comedy, starring Duane Martin
- Season 2 Episode 1: Reunited and It Doesn't Feel That Good
Neesee tries to get Tia back with Robert, but things don't run smoothly, as she wants some space to herself. Domestic comedy, starring Duane Martin, Elise Neal, Khamani Griffin and Lisa Raye
All of Us: Season 1 (2003 - 2004)
- Season 1 Episode 22: It Takes Three to Tango
Tia re-examines her relationship with Robert when she realizes that marrying him means that Neesee will also be a part of her life forever; an instructor (Michael DeLorenzo) gives the gang tango lessons.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Playdate
When Robert and Neesee learn that Bobby does not socialize in school, they book a play-date for him with the most popular kid in the class.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Thirty Candles
Robert forgets Tina's birthday until the last minute, when he frantically enlists Neesee and Bobby's help to throw together a surprise party.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Wedding Dance
Bobby gives away Neesee's old wedding ring, and Robert appears in an advert. Sitcom starring Duane Martin, Khamani Griffin and LisaRaye
- Season 1 Episode 18: Family Affair
Neesee's child-support check bounces when Tia accidentally gives Robert's sister, Carmen (Tisha Campbell-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin), money that was intended for Bobby Jr.; Dirk and Jonelle try to start a romance.
- Season 1 Episode 17: O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Dirk's estranged brother (Tyra Banks) reveals he has had a sex-change operation; Robert's mother (Patti LaBelle) collapses during a visit.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Jonny Come Lately - Part Two
Second of a two-part story guest starring Will Smith. During the road trip, Neesee proposes to Jonny, but the newly engaged couple are too scared to tell Robert
- Season 1 Episode 15: Jonny Come Lately - Part One
Part one of two. Robert's best friend visits and, after a fun-filled evening, the gang head to Las Vegas together on a road trip. Will Smith guest stars
- Season 1 Episode 14: Boxing
Neesee is furious when she finds out that Robert has taught their son to box; Alex tries a few moves on her trainer (Sugar Shane Mosley).
- Season 1 Episode 13: Used ta Be My Girl
After Larry allows Tia's old friend to stay with them, he becomes suspicious of his motives toward Tia; Neesee and Alex take over Robert's kitchen.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Catering
The catering business is booming when Bobby starts acting out, forcing Neesee to balance her career and his needs.
- Season 1 Episode 11: I Saw Tia Kissing Santa Claus
Bobby Jnr convinces himself he is the son of Santa Claus, while Tia's relationship with her visiting dad becomes increasingly strained. American comedy, starring Duane Martin
- Season 1 Episode 10: Out of the Picture
Robert and Tia's passion is checked by a fear of exposure; Neesee wants to use Robert's contacts to start a catering business.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Jonny Comes Marching Home
Will Smith guests as Robert and Dirk's recently divorced college friend Jonny, who comes to town and immediately begins trying to charm Neesee - who soon finds herself falling for him. Domestic comedy, starring Duane Martin, Lisa Raye and Tony Rock
- Season 1 Episode 8: Tia Moves In
Robert is prompted to ask Tia to move in as her nights at the house become more frequent - but not everyone is happy with the new domestic arrangement. Comedy, starring Duane Martin, Khamani Griffin and Elise Neal
- Season 1 Episode 7: Spatial Profiling
Robert insists that both Tia and Neesee be included in a profile of his home life only to learn that Neesee has been edited out.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Uncle Marcus Comes to Dinner
Neesee starts dating her handsome dentist (Boris Kodjoe); Robert's jealousy escalates to a childish competition.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Say My Name, Say My Name
Neesee forgets to sign Bobby Jr's permission slip for a class field trip, so Tia resorts to forging her signature. Neesee later reveals that she intends to keep Robert's last name even though they're officially divorced
- Season 1 Episode 4: Kindergarten Confidential
Neesee volunteers at Bobby Jr.'s school, where she comes between Tia and her best friend; Beyoncé Knowles turns the tables on Robert during an interview.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Here Comes the Bride
When Robert invites Tia to move into his closet space, she gets jealous when she discovers his old wedding video showing a happy Robert with his now former wife Neesee. Meanwhile, a misunderstanding about which videotape Tia actually found gives Neesee leverage in a custody battle over a crib
- Season 1 Episode 2: Birthdaze
Neese and Tia try to out-do each other by planning separate birthday parties for Bobby Jr.; Bobby Jr.'s friends (Trey and Jaden Smith) convince him that his parents are getting back together.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot
Robert receives the divorce papers from his ex-wife and asks for his son's blessing on his proposed marriage to his girlfriend. Sitcom with Duane Martin, LisaRaye and Khamani Griffin