Alaska: Ice Cold Killers: Season 3 (2014)
- Season 3 Episode 6: Guns, Gold & Murder
An Alaskan gold miner and political activist vanishes without a trace.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Shattered Dreams
The scene of a young girl's murder reveals a name tag in a bloody sweatshirt.Friday 5th September 1:00pm EDT - The Discovery Channel
- Season 3 Episode 4: Hitchhike to Hell
An unthinkable predator is a serial killer.Friday 5th September 2:00pm EDT - The Discovery Channel
- Season 3 Episode 3: Devil's Den
A cross country killer, who goes dormant in winter, is tracked down in Alaska's frozen tundra.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Fear Thy Neighbor
The abduction and murder of an 11-year-old girl.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Blood Red Sun
The most violent night in Anchorage, leaving seven dead.
Alaska: Ice Cold Killers: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 3: White Snow, Red Blood
Retracing the steps of Christopher Erin Rogers, who felt mistreated by his family and embarked on a murderous rampage lasting 26 hours in Anchorage, Alaska, killing two people and injuring another three in the run-up to Christmas 2007
- Season 2 Episode 2: Frozen Carnage
A newcomer goes on a rampage in Manley Hot Springs, Alaska and guns down residents one by one, ultimately taking out one tenth of the town.
- Season 2 Episode 1: North Pole Slay Ride
As bodies of young women turn up one by one, investigators slowly piece together clues and discover an unlikely killer.
Alaska: Ice Cold Killers: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 3: Mountain Man
Police realize that Chulitna's woods are perfect for rafting, panning for gold, fishing- and murder when a a couple goes missing and begin hunting down a killer.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Frozen Terror
Exploring the actions of the killer Louis D Hastings, an environmentalist who hatched a murderous plan in order to stop development in his remote and snowy village
- Season 1 Episode 1: Hunting Humans
An examination of murders in Alaska, starting with serial killer Robert Hansen who kidnapped women and hunted them for sport. After eventually getting caught in 1983, he led police to a dozen grave sites in the wilderness