March of the Wooden Soldiers

Movie (1934)

Stan and Ollie rescue Bo-Peep, Tom-Tom and other Mother Goose characters from Toyland miser Barnaby.
  • Audience

72%

liked
Watch It
Not on TV

• 28 Mon
  • 29 Tue
  • 30 Wed
  • 1 Thu
  • 2 Fri
  • 3 Sat

…but click Add to My Picks to add to your personal TV Schedule and LocateTV will tell you when March of the Wooden Soldiers is next on TV.

March of the Wooden Soldiers

Get a reminder when March of the Wooden… is on TV!

Do you want to know when this movie is on TV? Sign up and we'll email you next time it is on!
Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of March of the Wooden Soldiers?

6 comments

• leonorasmith
    4 months ago, leonorasmith said:
    Wow a great movie! so is babes in toyland! I wish comcast would put it on TV around this time of year every year. I am 57 yrs old nd still enjoy it. watched it as a kid, teen. Every year until I moved to delaware 3 years ago. Report abuse
  • ChicagoChick
    5 months ago, ChicagoChick said:
    Unfortunately, the television providers do not have any control over what the individual television stations air. They just carry the stations. You'll have to contact individual channels to ask them to air this movie. Report abuse
  • Tasha_LocateTV
    1 year ago, Tasha_LocateTV said:
    Hello Theresa, please be aware that LocateTV is simply a TV listings website and that we have no control over what is aired on TV. I am therefore unable to place this movie into the Brighthouse Cable schedule. Thanks Report abuse
  • Theresahagen
    1 year ago, Theresahagen said:
    Hello My name is Theresa, I live in Melbourne FL, This movie would be a great addition to the network of Brighthouse cable. From NY Long Island & on every yr channel 11 or channel 9. Lets make a change & add this movie to FL. Report abuse
  • Emily85
    1 year ago, Emily85 said:
    Hi jeannie_bowers68, LocateTV does not control what is aired on any station. Please add these films to your My Picks to be notified if they are airing in your area. Thanks, Emily - LocateTV. Report abuse
  • jeannie_bowers68
    1 year ago, jeannie_bowers68 said:
    I am really hurt, that March of the wooden soldiers don't come on TV any more, Directv please find away to get march of the wooden soldiers on on your movie list, plus babes in toy land, and the orignal Christmas carol please, I love Directv Report abuse
Showing 6 of 6 comments

March of the Wooden Soldiers Trailer

Explore LocateTV

Did you know that LocateTV is also an email reminder service? We help you follow the TV shows, movies and people you want to watch. Sign up and create a personal TV schedule with "My Picks"!

March of the Wooden Soldiers

Cast & Credits (14) | DVDs (5)
This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click on the below link.