A Girl's Guide To Dating A Vampire
What woman doesn't want to date a vampire? Edward, Spike, Angel, Louis, Lestat and Count Dracula; we've all had vampire fantasies...Izzie from Twilightish.com has written a quick guideline in spotting, courting and dating a vampire. Of course, take this with humor. Although if you spot one, send him her way, would you?
Spotting a Vampire
- Beware of 'dark and mysterious' vampire wannabe. Fakes are almost always incredibly needy. If his hands aren't corpse-cold, walk away.
- Vampires are older than they appear. The way they talk will hint of another time in a far away place.
ampires often hang out with pulsed people, trying to fit in. Look for the guy in the group that is quiet, confident and has a pale complexion in the middle of the summer.
- Vampires rarely display their power. Look for the man who go out of the way to show how strong they are and cross them off your list.
- Make eye contact with possible vampires. If his gaze gives you shivers, there's a strong possibility he's the real thing.
Courting a Vampire
- Being popular and trendy is a sure turn-off for vampires. So don't try to fit in or be liked. Create your own style.
- Don't wear a crucifix around your neck. It'll only ruin a good hug and keep those pencils behind your ear!
- Do not throw yourself at a vampire. It's a sure way to get the blood sucked out of you without so much as a discussion about the possibility of immortality.
- Vampires love a challenge. Show some interest then back off.
- Let him be the expert on historical facts. They've usually had first hand experiences that are much more accurate than your history books.
- Make sure your vampire isn't one that fully accepts his nature. If he isn't majorly conflicted in some way, run!
Dating A Vampire
- Vampires feed on the blood of the living. So always go out in public until you are absolutely sure you can trust him.
- When eating out with your vampire, don't put garlic on your pizza. In fact, give up garlic altogether.
- Don't expect a vampire to make the first move. When the time is right, you'll know. Be brave.
- Many vampires can read minds. Try not to obsess about what you really want to do with him.
- Vampires are strong, moody and undead. Give him some space when he needs it.
- If a vampire tries to kiss you when he's angry, yeah, run!
- Never ask a vampire if you can become immortal. If it's meant to be, it'll happen.
- The process of becoming immortal is extremely painful. If you don't think you can handle it, you probably shouldn't be dating a vampire to begin with.
- If a vampire asks you to join him in immortality and you're not interested, tell him no then try to run away!
Now that you have guidelines, what are you waiting for?!? Take our fun quiz to find out if you are compatible with a vampire.